cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Discovery+App

Go to solution

Hi to everyone. Can somebody advise please about the up coming change over to the discovery + App, I am picking up the info around the compatability issue with regard to My TV which is a Samsung UE40F80000STXXU  Version  01.

To follow on with this I have also seen written that as a solution to this problem it could be a requirement to have the "Pro " version of my TV box, if this is correct, how do I go about getting this upgrade.

Many thanks for your time.

Tiny.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Discovery+App

Go to solution
You don't need to do anything different - you can watch TNT Sports in the same way you previously watched BT Sport.
Your BT TV box is expected to receive the discovery+ app later this year, which will provide even more content. If you want to upgrade to the Pro box, you'll need to recontract on to one of our current BT TV packages.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Discovery+App

Go to solution

Hi Darren,

Many thanks for your reply and explanation,  I am more than a bit releved as the BT tv is my only entertainment and I was getting the impression that this was going to be another costly event. So hopefully as you mentioned the app will be available through my Box in the near future.

Many thanks.

Tiny.

0 Ratings