cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Not able to see Cancel Subscription option for my TV and sport subscription

Hello,

I want to cancel my TV and Sport package but I am not able to see the option for "Cancel Subscription" in My BT app.

Please help.

Regards,

Senthil

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Not able to see Cancel Subscription option for my TV and sport subscription

Phone CS pe301234150 and they will help you. Are you still in fixed term contract with TV?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

I have broadband and TV sport contract.  Can't I cancel TV sport subscription during contract?

Thanks,

Senthil

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

You can't cancel the TV part of your contract without paying early cancellation fees which will differ depending on how long you have with your contract.

Unfortunately when you took the sport TV package you signed up to the same 24 month contract that you did when you placed your broadband order.

If your circumstances have changed i.e. you are not working and you receive certain benefits you can give them a call but otherwise you are stuck with it unless you pay the cancellation fees. 

If you want entertainment packages instead is sports one you could change that mid contract but you can't cancel the TV bit all together. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Thanks for the reply with the details, I will check with BT for early cancellation charges.

Regards,
Senthil

0 Ratings