cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Now tv login

Go to solution

Hi, looking for help.

I'm trying to set up the now tv app on an iPad for my 76 years old father in law. He has bt tv with the sports bundle. I have tried his bt email address and password and just says not recognised. Any ideas how to obtain a login or which to use?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Now tv login

Go to solution

@Rabanawrote:

Hi, looking for help.

I'm trying to set up the now tv app on an iPad for my 76 years old father in law. He has bt tv with the sports bundle. I have tried his bt email address and password and just says not recognised. Any ideas how to obtain a login or which to use?

The Sports bundle only includes TNT Sports which would be accessed via the discovery+ app.

He would need the Big Sports bundle to have access to Sky Sports as well, via the NOW app.

If you do have the right bundle, the email address used to login to NOW will have been set during the purchase journey and needs to match. It might not be the same email address.

If he has the right bundle then you can reach out to the ridiculously over worked and under paid @DarrenDev via tv.apps@ee.co.uk to cross check the right email address, but he has a queue.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | EE TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for the reply.

Ye he has the big sports bundle which includes sky sports. All the sports channels are available on his tv guide so doesn't watch through the now app? Might have to give BT a call to sort it out🤦

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Email me @Rabana (tv.apps@ee.co.uk) - let me know your father's account number and email address, and I'll sort it out.

Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Big thanks to DarrenDev for resolving my issue👍👍👍

0 Ratings