cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

TNT Sports - cannot watch

I signed up to TNT sports on 19th Sept. I have not been able to watch it since, but have been billed for it from this date. Tried to get help last Weds (20th) and was told there was a known issue, which should be resolved within 7 days and I would not be billed until it was fixed. Still not able to watch sports, so speaking to someone else today, been on chat for almost 2hrs and getting nowhere. Being asked the same questions over and over, replies taking far too long.

Has anyone else had this issue and managed to get it fixed? 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: TNT Sports - cannot watch

What do you mean when you say "cannot watch"?
What device are you trying to watch from, and what error do you see?
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

I get this message when trying to watch sports "Contact your provider to find out how to watch". This is on TV app, mobile app and iPad app.

BT "help" advised it was an issue I needed to speak to Discovery about. Discovery told me my BT subscription does not have sports enabled...

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Ah OK, yes - we do have MAJOR issues at the moment with discovery+ account activation. Fortunately I can help with that though.
Email me at tv.apps@bt.com with your BT ID and BT account number. I'll check what's going on with your account and can generally fix most issues.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Thank you!

0 Ratings