cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 141 of 213

Re: Take your seat for TNT Sports

@stereohaven 

Cheers I'll be switching to the UHD stream on my main TV (with an Apple TV 3rd Gen) once the England game is over (although judging by some of the posts about Ultimate maybe not!).  I suppose I could try it via Roku or something to see if it's just the tvOS app but can't be bothered to faff around with it. 

Message 142 of 213

Judging by the TV pictures it looks like they are trying to stick to the 1 PM kick off time after all. On Twitter a number of Arsenal fans are saying their ticket app is saying 1.30 kick off.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings
Message 143 of 213

Jules Breach tweeted at 12:45 it's confirmed as a 1pm kick off athough that could well get superceded quickly!

https://twitter.com/julesbreach/status/1690328712170848256

Message 144 of 213

It's going to be fun at 2.45pm when TNT have to stop coverage due to the 3pm blackout rule! 😄

Message 145 of 213

Stuttering picture/sound on TNT Ultimate still. Is it any better on normal HD channel? 🙄

Also, I thought TNT Ultimate was braodcast in HDR as well? I'm not getting that.

0 Ratings
Message 146 of 213

Picture seems fine for me on TNT Sports 1 at the moment can't comment on sound as that screen is muted whilst watching the England game on the TV.

0 Ratings
Message 147 of 213

Judder on Ultimate through Apple TV, no sound issues currently.

————————————————————-
0 Ratings
Message 148 of 213

I am getting Error id003 when trying to view BTSports/TNT Sport on my PC via BTSport Home. 

I have a BT Sport subscription and can view on my TV via the Sky channel , but want it on my PC as well.

Any help appreciated.

0 Ratings
Message 149 of 213

Have you tried watching via Discovery+?

————————————————————-
0 Ratings
Message 150 of 213

No, is that where you have to have an account with Discovery+ ? I did see that option somewhere on MYBT page.

I was under the impression that the "old" links on BTSports would still work, just the name was changing.

0 Ratings