cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 103

Re: The BT Sport app is closing on 12th October

Hi @zulu17All of the most popular on demand catalogue content from the back catalogue will be available on Discovery+.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 103

I have activated discovery+ in my products . It works on my bt pro box yet when I try to  create a login with  the app I get subscription  boxes ie monthly annual etc.

Message 23 of 103

What do you mean when you say "I have activated discovery+"?
Have you logged into www.bt.com/mybt and used the "activate discovery+" tile? If so, that would have taken you through a process to create a discovery+ username and password to use in the app.

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 103

It's ok I've sorted it. Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 103

I am a bit concerned

Q Will the back catalogue of on demand sports content be on discovery+ by the time the BT sport app closes ?

A All of the most popular on demand catalogue content from the back catalogue will be available on Discovery+

I am unclear as to what content will no longer be avalable when the Bt Sport app closes as the response given to date is lacking detail.  The phrase "all of the most popular"  is not very precise without further detail. (the most popular could just be a very small subset of the content). I presume the criteria has been set , can that be shared with us so that we can understand what content won't be available after Oct 12th.

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 103

The criteria hasn't been set.
The full back catalogue has been provided to WBD. We don't know what they're choosing to add to their app. Time will tell.
0 Ratings
Message 27 of 103

From my experience of Eurosport Player / Discovery+ they tend to keep the full coverage from the last round of each event and then highlights of previous rounds so in my case I have a week or two to catch up with superbike coverage from the latest round.
0 Ratings
Message 28 of 103

I have sorted the signin problem but now something worse. On my android 9 tv box  playback is appalling juddering etc not like that with  the bt sport app.

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 103

I have activated Discovery+ on my account but when I try to watch it is asking me to sign up for a new subscription! I don't intend to pay any more so what is going on?
0 Ratings
Message 30 of 103

@ssrco02 our systems show that you correctly activated your discovery+ account, and that it was activated with the premium subscription.

If you check the "account" page in the discovery+ app or on their web site, does it show that your subscription is being managed by BT?

0 Ratings