cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Where are the SmackDown and Raw Replays?

Under BT Sport, replays of Raw and SmackDown would be immediately available to watch the following morning. 

It’s Tuesday, yet the replay from last Friday’s SmackDown isn’t available on the app.

The replay of last night’s Raw isn’t available this morning either.

What’s going on? If something has changed, fans and paying customers deserve to know. You can’t just suddenly stop providing a service without saying a word. I’m hoping it’s just some sort of oversight and not the new norm. 

Thanks. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Where are the SmackDown and Raw Replays?

The replays have all moved to the discovery+ app.  You can find instructions on how to enable your discovery+ access here: www.bt.com/sport/discovery-plus

Sorry for the lack of communication about this - I'm pushing for messaging to be put out on every platform ASAP.

Message 3 of 3

Re: Where are the SmackDown and Raw Replays?

Hi Darren,

Many thanks for getting back to me so quickly. It’s much appreciated. I read through the UFC thread after I’d posted mine and wondered if it was the same issue. 

I know it’s not your fault, you’re the one here trying to help everyone, but I’m really shocked that a company as big as BT/TNT Sports would do this without any notification. 

I'm set up on the Discovery+ app now so all is well. Thanks again for your help. 

0 Ratings