Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Thom77
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

2019 German Cup Final on BT Sport????

Go to solution

I was just wondering if anyone knew whether this Saturdays German Cup Final between Bayern Munich and RB Leipzig was going to be live on BT Sport........ I'm sure it's on Saturday 25th May yet I can't see it on the schedule of any BT Sport channel????

Maybe I'm completely wrong and BT Sport haven't had the Cup Rights this season, but I thought there was live action already this season in earlier rounds.... or maybe I've imagined that???  I do watch the League games, just can't remember about the Cup!!!!

Hence, just wondering if this is a BT Sport game or not.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: 2019 German Cup Final on BT Sport????

Go to solution

I believe BT covered the Super Cup  , but I don't recall them showing the DFB-Pokal (German Fa Cup) this season.

I think Eleven Sports had acquired rights to the earlier rounds but recent rounds seeem to have been only Youtube.

There is I believe there is live  coverage on German Football YouTube channel this Saturday

Guru
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Try this,

RB Leipzig v Bayern Munich

25 May 2019 at 19:00

DFB Pokal, Final

German Football YouTube

Shared via the http://live-footballontv.com app

Stew

Thom77
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

@StewM @zulu17 

Thanks for the info'.

My German Cup BT Sport memories must have been from previous seasons????

It happened fairly often in recent years, but I always enjoyed when (on the same day, one after the other) you could watch Scottish Cup Final on BBC, then FA Cup on BBC/BT Sport, rounding off the day with German Cup on BT Sport....... those were the days!!!!!

0 Ratings