cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

AMC catch up - where?

Every search tells me that I should have AMC catch up. I have the channel but I don’t see any catch up service. Does anyone know if it really exists and if it does where I find it?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: AMC catch up - where?

If you're on a Pro Box, press the Home button, go to Apps and select BT TV. Filter "Free to Me" and it should be on there... Initial display is Best of AMC but if you scroll along to the right, you can Select All and Filter again if you wish. 

Or if you're looking for a specific program, it'll show in the search results under On Demand 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Thanks very much. The problem is that I am not using a pro box. I can’t see anywhere in in my details that says I must have a pro box to receive that service. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi @Bobrob  

The AMC catch up such as it is accessed by the BT TV app  on theTV box.  (You could also use the BT TV app on various other devices where the app exists).

It is the same for all boxes ,  ie get the  BT TV box Home Screen up and the Apps are displayed  . Select the BT TV one and the BT TV app launchrd , On that home page simply navigate down to what is likely to be labelled. “The best of AMC - exclusive to BT TV”’

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Thank you. I discovered some unexpected things - I have two BT boxes (which I am paying for), but those instructions only work on one box not the other. On one box  (the same model) there is no AMC at all. Secondly, the ‘Best of AMC’ seems to be very limited catch-up service, with only 16 options and a good number of those films. That’s pretty darned poor.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

@Bobrob there's pretty much nothing on AMC anyway. AMC have pretty much abandoned the channel and sell their content to the highest bidder.. 

Message 7 of 7

explains why there is not much on it.

and also why BT have stopped promoting it.