cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maconeagain
Message 11 of 16

Re: AMC on Sky

Would bve interested to know if anyone else is having problems with Sky/BT and chnnel 192.  I have the full monty BT sports no problem and the full monty Sky. However when I tune in to 192 I get the 'no satellite signal is being received' message.  So, I have phoned Sky and BT 3 times each, and no surprise each is blaming the other. BT say they supply the programming Sky supply the picture, Sky say they only show what BT supply and by the way BT satellintes are rubbish. Neither is interested in giving a solution. Anyone here got any ideas?

Thanks for reading.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
YNWA_13
Contributor
Message 12 of 16

@Maconeagain wrote:

Would bve interested to know if anyone else is having problems with Sky/BT and chnnel 192.  I have the full monty BT sports no problem and the full monty Sky. However when I tune in to 192 I get the 'no satellite signal is being received' message.  So, I have phoned Sky and BT 3 times each, and no surprise each is blaming the other. BT say they supply the programming Sky supply the picture, Sky say they only show what BT supply and by the way BT satellintes are rubbish. Neither is interested in giving a solution. Anyone here got any ideas?

Thanks for reading.

Pull the power out the back of the Sky box for 10 seconds then back in, it will reboot the box and should work

jonbaker65
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 16

Yes I have this problem if you goto settings then signal and check the signal you will see input 1 has nothing but input 2 gets a signal ! All BT SD channels have poor recpetion but the BT HD Sport channels are okay though, so I guess I will be ok when the HD AMC is launched in october.

Also See
http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Live-TV-programming/AMC-channel-gives-quot-your-sky-hd-box-isn-t-getting...
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 16

I pay for the BT sport on sky and was wondering if this means I can watch AMC? I mean they are charging me £5.00 a month so surely this should entitle me watch their new channels
0 Ratings
jonbaker65
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 16

Yes you should
0 Ratings
jonbaker65
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 16

Just changed my dish and now get AMC and BT Sport SD channels.
0 Ratings