cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 12

Add on contract

Go to solution

Hi all I'm now out of contract for my broadband, phone and BTTV (now entertainment). I ideally don't want to recontract myself for another 24 months so I can't change my base TV package it appears. I have 2 questions about add ons: 1) I understand the add-ons are monthly but do they change to contract period (would I be recontracted?). And 2) are add-ons recordable through the EPG? Thanks in advance 🙂

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Re: Add on contract

Go to solution

Just to add. 150 weren't sure when I rang them but they were solely interested in me agreeing to a new contract.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 12

Go to solution

If you're referring to the flexible NowTV packs, they are recordable and changing your packs monthly won't alter your contract terms. Your packs are flexible throughout the 2 year contract period,  you just have to keep on one at all times. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 12

Go to solution

I'm referring to the nowtv add-ons, e.g. the sports pass at 33.99. Not sure if that's what you mean? My base TV pack is entertainment at £12 I think.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 12

Go to solution

Yep they're the ones. You can change your pack monthly as long as you keep at least one pack. So for example, you can take the entertainment pack and move up big entertainment or VIP etc and back down again 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 12

Go to solution

@NigelB72 I believe the point is that BT are not allowing @benwiddowson  to flex his package without requiring him to commit to a further 2 year term  so he is looking at options to take monthly boltons to his present package. 

Message 7 of 12

Go to solution

That's exactly it. I'm not too far off city fibre installing in my area (it's started) so I don't want to commit to another 2 years on fttc. I'm assuming these bolt ons are not contracted outside of the 30 days?

Message 8 of 12

Go to solution

If you're already on a flexible TV (NowTV) pack, you can flex it monthly and it doesn't affect your broadband contract terms.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 12

Go to solution

@NigelB72  Your advice is I believe not accurate. @benwiddowson is I believe outside of his minimum 2 year BT TV flexible contract and cannot flex his current ( now rolling ) BT TV contract without committing to a further 2 year term which will involve his  broadband being recontracted .

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 12

Go to solution

@zulu17 ahh ok... It's quite tricky to understand the original question.

0 Ratings