Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GarryJ
Aspiring Expert
Message 31 of 34

Re: Alibi Channel

Go to solution

Thanks for all your replies! A lot more helpful than phoning bt customer services!!

0 Ratings
GarryJ
Aspiring Expert
Message 32 of 34

Go to solution

Sorry for reigniting this thread again, but i was just talking to someone from BT on  live chat, i was just asking, IF i took out a BT Now TV entertainment pack with them, would i also be able to watch, as we do now, through the NOWTV Stick, which we have on other rooms in the house, or will it be then only through a youview box?   I was told the latter, ONLY through the youview box and it will no longer work through the stick option?  Sure i have read previously that it will also be available through the now sticks as long as you had spare device space?

0 Ratings
jam2000
Recognised Expert
Message 33 of 34

Go to solution

I belive its upto 6 devices. With being able to watch two at the same time. With the HD boost on three at the same time. 

0 Ratings
ney
Recognised Expert
Message 34 of 34

Go to solution

As @jam2000 says If you have the HD boost then you can register up to 6 devices and watch on 3 at some time.

My sister uses the Now TV app on her Samsung 4K TV at her house using my account 
We both also have the Now TV app our iPads.

Member the Now TV app on the YouView box counts as one registered device if you take Now TV though BT.

Darren

0 Ratings