Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Tomas12
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 17

Another VC018

Watching Sugar Bowl when I got cut off and then started geting VC018 errors. Can this company do something right? It's a waster of my time. You havea legal responsibility. Sort it out now!!!

0 Ratings
16 REPLIES 16
Message 2 of 17

Re: Another VC018

I have had similar problems . . . 

2 machines, trying 2 browsers on each.  History and cache cleared on each.  Rebooted, still no joy . . . .

And it keeps happening.

0 Ratings
motogp
Message 3 of 17

Quite right Tomas 12, why are they allowed to get away with it?. No motogp today, just a vc018 message, but thats alright as long as BT arn't inconvenienced. we are at the mercy of a service provider that can't operate to the satisfaction of it's customers and is incapable of supplying a service fit for purpose.

0 Ratings
JustFixTheVC18Errors
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 17

I only joined BT to watch MotoGP & they're making it impossible.

0 Ratings
DryJack
Beginner
Message 5 of 17

Same here. Watched half of the Luton v Braintree game yesterday and half of the FA cup semi final today before getting vc018 errors. Everything has been fine for months until this weekend.

0 Ratings
freddie5
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 17

VC018 error code is logged as a fault if you look here, click the TV tab - service status

Not very happy as MotoGP is due to start at 8.

0 Ratings
Seaboot
Message 7 of 17

Same for me MOTOGP my reason to use BT Absolutely the pits that the BBC did not carry on with their cover
0 Ratings
garibaldiv7
Message 8 of 17

Yep, I took out a new BT broadband package too so that I could watch MOTOGP live onlie on  my PC.

I would have thought that BT would have a infrastructure strategy that would have recognised the MOTOGp demand.

Ifthe reasons given are true then the product surely contravenes any laws that govern purchases and we shoul be allowed to claim compensation.

0 Ratings
JustFixTheVC18Errors
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 17

BBC binned MotoGP at every excuse (golf, tennis etc) but BT are no better - still can't watch.

What's the point of "exclusive coverage" if you can't deliver BT?

How about some refunds?

0 Ratings
radioactive
Message 10 of 17

I got onto them and they tried the old hard luck we are trying our best so I said if its not coming back on at all today then get me my mac code as I like you only joined to watch the moto gp they can;t even supply the mac code cos they are only the tech guys talking to me so with that knowledge I said well if you are the tech team why is it broke ?? any way I lost my cool and disconnected from the areseholes
0 Ratings