cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Arsenal v Crystal Palace

Why is there no fake crowd noise on Sky Sports Main Event on ch 440, yet oif I watch Sky Sports Main Event on the now tv app.on my BT TV box there is fake crowd noise?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 3

Re: Arsenal v Crystal Palace

Not everyone wants fake crowd noise so they try to accommodate everyone.

Fans can turn off BT Sport's crowd noise by pressing the red button and disabling the feature. Alternatively, some matches will be broadcast simultaneously on one of BT Sport's 'Extra' channels without crowd noise.

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/premier-league-crowd-noise-why-how-to-turn-it-on-off-can-players-/1f....

Message 3 of 3

Re: Arsenal v Crystal Palace

@Andys1980wrote:

Why is there no fake crowd noise on Sky Sports Main Event on ch 440, yet oif I watch Sky Sports Main Event on the now tv app.on my BT TV box there is fake crowd noise?

No amount of crowd noise could have made that game more enjoyable last night. 

I think the answer to the question will need to come from NOW TV directly as they provide the streams, BT won't have any control over the audio options presented I suspect.

On Sky (and it was the same last night), the Main Event and UHD feed usually have the added crowd noise while the Sky Sports Premier League simulcast feed is stadium sounds only.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings