cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 81 of 150

Re: BAD BAD MOTOGP COMMENTARY :-(

I could only agree with all the previous comments regarding this subject and can now add my opinions to the ever increasing pile of comments,this is gggreat! 

Those over paid, world travelling & on expenses no doubt 'commentators' really get on my case,just looking occasionally into a monitor and chatting about was has just happened 2 minutes previously.Or just as KH does and keeps on blah blah blah 'down the pub',about the times past,when he tried to ride a fast bike round a track or gobbing off and repeating nonesense in his essex drone,he has nothing interesting to add to motogp,exactly the same twot as Parrish and Cox both have been there and no where too!Keep them **bleep** off btsport please.

The Eurosport team including Randy had it all sewn up and its a shame Btsport didnt look at the internet dicussions before paying out our money on a truck load of no brainers,first one out the door was Sykes,she didnt last too long with no knowledge,a very good move Btsport,who ever is wealding the axe needs to swing it through the commentary box on race days and make sure it hits KH just above the shoulders!

My advice,would be to look for recent ex racers who havent got 2 years to go before a bus pass is issued and been told by the doctor not to ride motorbikes. J Whittam is a good bloke,knows all the right stuff and covering now BSB/WSB excellently.

Well im just going to tune into btsport now and watch Assen gp and try to block out the annoying KH.How long does he have on his tv deal to go?

0 Ratings
Bluebell6
Beginner
Message 82 of 150

Clueless, Ignorant, Arogant, = Heuwen. WILL SOMEONE GET RID OF HIM!!! He's killing the Moto GP. The bloke is a complete wazzock. Listen up BT Sport, get rid of him. 

0 Ratings
tgrx1901
Beginner
Message 83 of 150

Heuwens latest gem during yesterdays race is that apparently Yamaha rider No 46 is not Rossi but is in fact Carl Fogarty.. Smiley Surprised

Please BT, get on your hand and kness and beg Toby Moody to take over from this cluless man.

0 Ratings
Samson1
Message 84 of 150

MotoGp.. Who us this BT Sports MotoGp TV presenter? Seriously, this schmuck knows nothing! Every week it's the same thing, he continues making mistakes, the other week he kept calling Alex Marquez Marc Marquez in the Gp2 race and now he's saying Marc Marquez is on his 5th win!! Schmuck he's already done 8 and he's about to race his 9th today..

Get someone who has an interest in thus sport or what a motorcycle is!! Send him back to presenting children's TV...
0 Ratings
GPluva
Message 85 of 150

I got so annoyed with the most annoying and useless commentary ive ever heard on motogp i started googling who they were and how i could complain,a first for me.All they do is make noise and repeat position changes and ramble **bleep**,do they know anything thats going on?Their making my favourite sport annoying to watch.Am glad to see alot of people feel the same,they would be better calling a horse race.PLEASE PLEASE take them off 😞

0 Ratings
kfsbiker
Message 86 of 150

Totally agree - today for instance - calling Stefan Bradl - Helmut Bradl.  He talks over Jules and thinks he knows everything.  What an idiot!! Bring Toby back or have an ex racer that is within the last 5 years!! Hate to say it but Steve Parrish is better that this bloke.  

0 Ratings
Essexuk
Message 87 of 150

Have to agree , I have also posted on the presentation on the 8th Aug. Sport 1 channel.

The directors have to get to grips with this unprofessional presentaion if they are to move on and challenge other Media Groups.

It is no good spending millions on fighting in the courts if the end product is rubbish, in the end you will not havev enough customers to justify it all. We will just move on, or back to a better source.

0 Ratings
Bja1969
Beginner
Message 88 of 150

Heuwen laughs at Alvaro high side , time for heuwen to leave. **bleep** talks rubbish all the time. Would,nt be quick enough to get thrown as high as Alvaro in a high side, smart **bleep**. Talks over others, what a complete **bleep**.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
sheryck
Aspiring Contributor
Message 89 of 150

The only way I can watch it is with the sound off - and I LOVE MotoGP.

(My previous comment on this thread was 'wall of sound' - make that 'totally annoying wall of sound')

Even GE & NH seem to have been instructed to have a silence no longer than 2 seconds. Man Frustrated

0 Ratings
stooby
Aspiring Contributor
Message 90 of 150

For the sake of balance I have to voice my opinion - I like Keith Heuwen!

Sorry to disagree but KH an JR take me back to when they both commentated on WSB for SKY.

(Hence Heuwen's mistake at calling Rossi Fogarty - made me laugh).

Moody, Burnicle etc I always found boring. I guess it's all personal preference but I'd rather have Heuwen's energy with Ryder's insight than the boring alternatives.

Heuwen was a decent rider in his own right so I'd hardly call him ignorant. Burnicle and Moody used to get all sorts wrong too you know.

However, I think we can all agree that it's good that Melanie Sykes has gone....