cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BAH HUMBUG!

Go to solution

This is not a question or a suggestion....... just a bit of a moan for the attention of the BT employees who monitor posts. 

I have been watching a series on AMC but when it became apparent follow up seasons were not being scheduled I decided to treat myself to an early Christmas present and buy the next season from the BT TV Store. In my excitement I mistakenly bought the season I had just watched instead of the one I wanted. I rang BT immediately to explain my mistake in the hope that because it was so clearly a purchase made in error reported within minutes they could see it was not an attempt to get something for nothing. The agent was lovely and very sympathetic but the department she contacted on my behalf told her there would be no refund and nothing could be done.

Looks like BT has missed a season as well, it's the one called Good Will.
Merry Christmas

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BAH HUMBUG!

Go to solution

Hi @bobwilly, sorry you ordered the wrong series in error.

I can't guarantee anything but we'll be happy to review your case. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team. We're very busy at the moment so it will be later next week before we can get back to you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks for replying JohnC2 and for your kind offer but as a last resort I decided to try the BT web messaging route to explain what had happened once again.

I am really happy to report that this time my query was dealt with by Father Christmas (aka Rohit) who quickly checked all the details of the transaction and the previous call I had made to report my error and refunded the  payment.
Looks like the Christmas spirit is alive and well in BT....you just have to know where to look.

Merry Christmas one and all

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @bobwilly, thanks for the update and glad you got it sorted. Merry Christmas to you also 🙂

Cheers

John

0 Ratings