Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

BT Player button

Hi wondering if anyone can help!

I've had bt broadband installed today and I also added on the BT TV. I've purchased the big entertainment package which includes the box sets etc. I've had confirmation that all is now added and I can view all content so the TV has been set up but when I press the BT Player button on the remote I'm not getting certain tab bars at the top (going off bt's video on how to use the BT Player option on the remote) I seem to be missing the entertainment, box sets, highlights and music tabs yet all I get is film store, TV store, sport, kids and my zone. Has anyone else had this problem? How can I access the box sets etc? 

Any help would be muchly appreciated, thanks. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Player button

Hi @gwesson25 

The BT Player is fine it is just that the video you vIewed  needs updating.

On legacy BT TV packages the BT Player is used for viewing box sets but with BT TV offering NOW TV channels in its new flexible packages the catchup and on-demand content for those (Now Tv)Channels  can be viewed by the NOW TV app rather than the BT Player.  

so with your package   AMC catchup would be via the BT Player and the NOW TV Entertainment and Movies  Channels On Demand would be via the Now TV app . 

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Hi, thank you for the info, I will look into that today.
I actually did also want to view the TLC channel which was said to also be in their packages but I've seen that this is now not the case and something about needing the classical entertainment package and not the new ones they are currently offering!
Is this the case? And if so can this be added or changed to be able to get this, if you can shed any light on that also?
Thank you.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 4 of 4

@gwesson25 TLC is only available in the classic tv pack to new customers. Unfortunately you can't have classic tv pack if you're on a NowTV pack

0 Ratings