cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT Sport Cricket coverage

Go to solution

Why is there only one extended highlights show for the 4th Aus v Ind test match available for day 1? The game has just concluded and i haven't been able to watch a proper highlights package (not a 3 minute video) for the final 4 days of a thrilling test match!? Very frustrating as the highlights packages are generally very good...they just need to be published in a timely fashion. Disappointing. 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Sport Cricket coverage

Go to solution
I came here to post exactly this - so thank you! It's super disappointing especially when you consider Sky Sports and even Channel Four way back in the day managed to put together a highlights package together about 1 hr after play concluded for the day. I'm thinking they just wont bother with Days 2/3/4/5 - well aside from the 3 minute videos!
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
The highlights programmes on BT Sport *are* broadcast within a few hours of the end of play. I have been recording them to watch every day. That they are not then made available on catch up within a reasonable time frame is another matter.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
Hey guys ... just to let you know - we had a service issue that prevented a number of extended highlights videos being published to the apps. Apologies for this. The issue has been resolved and the backlog cleared - you should see extended highlights for all of this test match now.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi Darren, thanks for coming back to me. yes i see it now, appreciate your response. More Cricket please!

0 Ratings