cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
revz
Aspiring Contributor
Message 21 of 53

Re: BT Sport DOG (Digital onscreen Graphic ) Intrusive!!!

I noticed that they made it transparent when watching a game yesterday, and it looked much better.

Now they've changed it back today. Well done, BT.

0 Ratings
Popeye13
Contributor
Message 22 of 53

Ive emailed them twice about it and the fact they are ignoring alot of complaints about it on places like Twitter and Facebook and forums and places like this too would suggest its not going to move and we will have to put up with a constant invasive logo and scorebar.

Its not innovative at all, its intrusive and they know it, but the CEO wants it at the bottom.... Says it all really 😕

0 Ratings
siteguru
Expert
Message 23 of 53

I didn't see it, but I guess you mean translucent. If it was transparent then you wouldn't see it at all. 🙂
Thanks
Ian
http://www.siteguru.co.uk/be/ADSL2PlusForDummies.pdf - Having ADSL issues? Then read this PDF
Please don't click the star beside my name - too many stars makes you look like a swot!
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 24 of 53

But you didn't see it so maybe it was transparent?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
If you found this post helpful, please click on the star on the left
If not, I'll try again 🙂
0 Ratings
MartinH
Expert
Message 25 of 53

@Popeye13 wrote:

Ive emailed them twice about it and the fact they are ignoring alot of complaints about it on places like Twitter and Facebook and forums and places like this too would suggest its not going to move and we will have to put up with a constant invasive logo and scorebar.

Its not innovative at all, its intrusive and they know it, but the CEO wants it at the bottom.... Says it all really 😕

Not everything gets changed because a few poeple whine on Twitter, people who don't like the position can always not watch if they find it that horrid.

0 Ratings
siteguru
Expert
Message 26 of 53

@ray_dorset wrote:
But you didn't see it so maybe it was transparent?

I meant - "I didn't watch BT Sport at that time" (but I suspect you understood that), so I can't comment on how it looked. But transparent means "see through", which I very much doubt was the case.

Thanks
Ian
http://www.siteguru.co.uk/be/ADSL2PlusForDummies.pdf - Having ADSL issues? Then read this PDF
Please don't click the star beside my name - too many stars makes you look like a swot!
0 Ratings
Popeye13
Contributor
Message 27 of 53

A few?!?!?!

When people like you make a comment like that, cannot help but immediately think 'Works for..[said company]" because to suggest 'only a few' is nothing short of braindead.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
MartinH
Expert
Message 28 of 53

@Popeye13 wrote:

A few?!?!?!

When people like you make a comment like that, cannot help but immediately think 'Works for..[said company]" because to suggest 'only a few' is nothing short of braindead.

This is a user to user forum, none of us work for BT apart from the Mods. 

The channel is getting audiences of 100,000+ for live matcthes, the number of people complaining is a subset of that figure. There's no reason to assume their Tweets and likes of other people's whines will have any effect. Nor are their views more important thn those who like things where they are. 

cooperman
Aspiring Expert
Message 29 of 53

Seems they have now changed it so a result for everyone and BT have listened again.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 30 of 53

They have on BTS1 but not on BTS2 right now. Perhaps they're ringing the changes because they like seeing people getting wound up over nothing.:smileywink:

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings