cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
MartinH
Expert
Message 31 of 53

Re: BT Sport DOG (Digital onscreen Graphic ) Intrusive!!!

From my unscientific observations, it's colour on live shows and grey on repeats.

Who knows, some weeks they might make it pulse like a disco light, then run around the screen like that SNAKE game 😉 

0 Ratings
davyl23
Aspiring Expert
Message 32 of 53

**bleep**
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 33 of 53

@MartinH wrote:

From my unscientific observations, it's colour on live shows and grey on repeats.

Certainly the case this afternoon.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
MJH62
Aspiring Expert
Message 34 of 53

@Popeye13 wrote:

A few?!?!?!

When people like you make a comment like that, cannot help but immediately think 'Works for..[said company]" because to suggest 'only a few' is nothing short of braindead.

Don't you just love it when posters like this think that posters on Twitter & this forum represent the majority of the viewing public! Also, resorting to personal insults is a clear sign of someone losing the argument. For what its worth, I prefer the (solid) BT graphic to Sky's.

0 Ratings
Popeye13
Contributor
Message 35 of 53

LOL i wasn't inulting no one, but you go ahead and believe that if it pleases you, i couldn't care less..

I do however see that the BT Sport 1 HD LIVE logo has moved to the top of the screen, because UEFA ordered them to! 

So not just me and many others, but UEFA also! 

@MJH62 wrote:
Don't you just love it when posters like this think that posters on Twitter & this forum represent the majority of the viewing public! Also, resorting to personal insults is a clear sign of someone losing the argument. For what its worth, I prefer the (solid) BT graphic to Sky's.

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 36 of 53

Popeye13, I didn't know UEFA could dictate the broadcasting style.
How did you find out about this?
0 Ratings
Popeye13
Contributor
Message 37 of 53

I work in the industry so have a few contacts, some that took jobs with BT and told me about it when i asked if the logo move was permant. Its how i also know the CEO of BT wants the logo and scorebar at the bottom claiming at the top, they are 'imposing'! 

And yes, UEFA can dictate, they have alot of power over their competitions. 

UEFA bring a whole new meaning to the term 'control freak'

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 38 of 53

Hmmm...

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Guru
Message 39 of 53

Hmmm...too.

So gossip then?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 40 of 53

Popeye13 wrote:

I do however see that the BT Sport 1 HD LIVE logo has moved to the top of the screen, because UEFA ordered them to! 

So not just me and many others, but UEFA also!

Someone had better tell M Platini to have a look at the Inter-Roma game on BT Sport 1 HD LIVE right now. BT are defying the great man.

--
0 Ratings