cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Guru
Message 91 of 263

Re: BT Sport Europe Presentation

Yes sorry. I have BT TV through a Youview Box.

Stew
0 Ratings
Message 92 of 263

The Home of European Football is their claim, but their dedicated European Football channel at the moment is nothing but a Sky Sports News wannabe! Lets hope they listen to the viewers before we get too much futher into the season.

ThomasAdams
Beginner
Message 93 of 263

I have to agree with what everyone else is saying. The news bars are totally ruining what could be a very good channel. They are unnecessary and are completely ruining my enjoyment of the channel. This needs to be sorted quickly!

If it isn't sorted by my renewal date in September I can't see the point in staying with BT.

Stephen_1964
Beginner
Message 94 of 263

They've got to listen to this many people soon hopefully! My complaint has been submitted, the channel is completely unwatchable when the news graphics are all over the screen!

Highlighted
Neil-Mason
Beginner
Message 95 of 263

It's a shame they have felt the need to ruin the channel with the graphics. I want to be able to watch as many European games as possible on the BT Europe channel, but the reduced picture size makes the repeated games impossible to watch in my opinion, so i'm limited to what games I can actually watch live. Doesn't really seem fair that the price for the bundle has gone up but i'm actually watching less content due to the news bars....

Timmmm
Aspiring Contributor
Message 96 of 263

I've had BT Sport Europe on most of Today since most of the content was live.

I wish it was like this everyday without the annoying news ticker ruining all the repeated stuff! See sense BT and give the viewers what they want!

Timmmm
Aspiring Contributor
Message 97 of 263

Does on demand have every game on there or just the ones BT have screened live?

Also on the on demand screen does it say the result of the match, or just A vs B?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Steve1977
Beginner
Message 98 of 263

I've sent my complaint about this too. Taped the Bayern vs Hamburg game and within 30 seconds the ticker bar had informed me of the score and scorers.
Timmmm
Aspiring Contributor
Message 99 of 263

More complaints but still nothing resolved! Sort it out BT
0 Ratings
Keith75
Aspiring Expert
Message 100 of 263

Tried to watch Stuttgart v cologne earlier but gave up after 10 minutes. Unless a match is live I won't watch this channel, the "L" looks awful and is very distracting. BT need to swallow their pride and admit it's a mistake and get rid.