cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 111 of 263

Re: BT Sport Europe Presentation

I'm shocked at how poor BT are treating the repeats of European Games. They are completely spoling my enjoyment of the European Leagues this season!

If they want to offer an alternative to Sky Sports News then surely they should just launch a news channel and not make the European fans suffer!

0 Ratings
Keith75
Aspiring Expert
Message 112 of 263

Either nobody at BT is listening to what their customers want, or they just don't care.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Neil-Mason
Beginner
Message 113 of 263

I agree. I don't think they care what the customers want here, they are obsessed with trying to be unique but they have gone too far with this. The channel is completely ruined with the L bar

0 Ratings
captainkirk
Contributor
Message 114 of 263

I complained about the L bar using the link from an earlier post  -  this is the reply I received this afternoon.  Hopefully lots of others will complain so they don't change their minds 🙂

This summer BT Sport introduces exclusively live coverage of the UEFA Champions League and the UEFA Europa League and has recently introduced a new channel to our line-up called BT Sport Europe. This is additional to BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2 and BT Sport/ESPN and on the new channel we provide viewers with a news and schedule information service that appears during programming but NOT when we are showing LIVE sport. We want all of our viewers to have the best possible viewing experience by offering them latest scores and information as well as making them aware of all our LIVE fixtures, for what we’re sure will be an exciting season ahead. Whilst feedback indicates some customers like the scores and latest news information, especially on a Saturday, we also recognise some customers do not and as a result of the feedback we are actively developing a red button solution that will allow viewers the option to watch the channel in full frame; which we hope to be able to release soon. Please be assured all viewer feedback is carefully considered to ensure we deliver the best possible service to our audience.

0 Ratings
YNWA_13
Contributor
Message 115 of 263

@captainkirk wrote:

I complained about the L bar using the link from an earlier post  -  this is the reply I received this afternoon.  Hopefully lots of others will complain so they don't change their minds 🙂

This summer BT Sport introduces exclusively live coverage of the UEFA Champions League and the UEFA Europa League and has recently introduced a new channel to our line-up called BT Sport Europe. This is additional to BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2 and BT Sport/ESPN and on the new channel we provide viewers with a news and schedule information service that appears during programming but NOT when we are showing LIVE sport. We want all of our viewers to have the best possible viewing experience by offering them latest scores and information as well as making them aware of all our LIVE fixtures, for what we’re sure will be an exciting season ahead. Whilst feedback indicates some customers like the scores and latest news information, especially on a Saturday, we also recognise some customers do not and as a result of the feedback we are actively developing a red button solution that will allow viewers the option to watch the channel in full frame; which we hope to be able to release soon. Please be assured all viewer feedback is carefully considered to ensure we deliver the best possible service to our audience.

LOL i got that exact same reply, word-for-word! 

Its shameful how much they treat complaints with such contempt! 

0 Ratings
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 116 of 263

How many weeks ago did you get your answer, or do you think actively developing means it will be ready tomorrow..

That reply to me sounds like they are doing the best thing after listening to customers. Some do like the info (obviously the ones that like it don't come on here to say so) so they are trying to develop a solution for both. No point giving multiple answers if one statement gives all the info.

0 Ratings
Timmmm
Aspiring Contributor
Message 117 of 263

I've heard it called a longer term solution elsewhere so I'd be amazed if it was up and running for the Champions League group stages.

Which also means a good 6 or 7 Serie A and Bundesliga games will be gone minimum! Such a shambles.

0 Ratings
YNWA_13
Contributor
Message 118 of 263

@scointer wrote:

How many weeks ago did you get your answer

I got mine earlier today

0 Ratings
PaulLFC
Contributor
Message 119 of 263

I also got the same answer (word for word, and twice!) today.

It does seem however they're shunting full screen coverage onto the red button leaving the ridiculous L bar to take over their main HD channel... it's so easy to see it should be the opposite so people can "opt in" to the news rather than having to opt out... what a strange thought process BT appear to have.

0 Ratings
PaulLFC
Contributor
Message 120 of 263

As I've said that, it appears BT are at least going to show Champions League highlights in full screen - a step in the right direction and hopefully this is extended to all of their non-live content in the future.

0 Ratings