cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PoC
Message 151 of 263

Re: BT Sport Europe Presentation

BT are showing how bad their customer service is here, the viewers want to watch games in full screen but they refuse to listen!
0 Ratings
Timmmm
Aspiring Contributor
Message 152 of 263

Checking the Sky EPG some of the overnight repeats now have in the description that the "L" won't be included.

There is a a few matches that this is on and it includes delayed coverage on Saturday from Ligue 1 and Bundesliga.

I am very happy with this, hopefully it continues every weekend like this!

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 153 of 263

I am intrigued to know why BT is going to the expense of rewriting the EPG, creating a red button feature all for this "L" bar.
Its not that this information is unique.
I wonder how many customers have contacted BT to say that they like the "L" bar? I would hazard a guess, a lot less than those who have complained!

Stew
0 Ratings
YNWA_13
Contributor
Message 154 of 263

So BT has now updated the EPG info to include the text 'No GFX L' if they're not putting the L-Bar onscreen.

im truly amazed and perplexed at why a broadcaster, after such universal hate for something, is persisting with some mindless idea!?

Ego much!!!!

0 Ratings
PaulLFC
Contributor
Message 155 of 263

It's a good start, but I'll withhold judgement until I see what they do with the Bundesliga marathon on Monday morning - none of those yet state that the L bar won't be present, even though some are first run highlights.

Hopefully this is step 1 towards eventually scrapping the misjudged idea altogether.

0 Ratings
Message 156 of 263

Glad to see a comprimise has been found here.

After 2 weeks of not being able to watch repeats, at least we have the chance to catch more games than usual this weekend!

If this carries on every weekend it's a start at least 🙂

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Stephen_1964
Beginner
Message 157 of 263

Pretty happy that the overnight repeats are in full screen now, it's a good start.

Just hope it isn't a one off though, can't see anything in the EPG for next Friday saying NO GFX L yet but I guess they just haven't updated it yet? Hope that's the reason anyway!

0 Ratings
4candles
Aspiring Contributor
Message 158 of 263

I have finally received BT's response to my complaint, which is just the same standard text others have received, including the paragraph about actively developing a red button solution which they hope to release soon.  And it took them 10 (calendar) days to send that...

No mention of the "No Gfx L" being added to the EPG.  I've just checked my YouView box, and can't see that info anywhere for tonight's repeats.  It's also not shown in the Android app.  Is this something they've only added to the Sky EPG?

I really don't understand why BT are going to so much trouble to keep these graphics.  Just drop them quietly and let us all get on with better things...

0 Ratings
Stinger1
Beginner
Message 159 of 263

Hopefully this continues into future weekends as well, it's something at least!

Nothing showing in the EPG for next Friday night, hopefully it just mirrors what happened last night.

0 Ratings
Neil-Mason
Beginner
Message 160 of 263

At least some progress has been made with the overnight removal over this weekend, ideally it will disappear all together but I can cope with it now most of the first repeats of live games are in full screen.

0 Ratings