cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Guru
Message 201 of 263

Re: BT Sport Europe Presentation

Well I complained, well that's not true, I wrote as a CL and raised concerns about comments on the forum as a wider expression of dissatisfaction - still got the bog standard reply about red button. They really do have this wrong. A stubbornness about it seems to be in play

BTLife | 1967 Plus Radio | 1000 Classical Hits
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Helpful Post?
If a post has been helpful, say thanks by clicking the ratings star.
0 Ratings
Mikey47
Contributor
Message 202 of 263

As I posted earlier I've just had the latest email from the BT Fan Forum and the survey included is all about the "L"!!!!!!!
So I was able to tell them exactly what I thought. Hope you all get your invite soon. Enjoy.
0 Ratings
Mikey47
Contributor
Message 203 of 263

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 204 of 263

I have joined, posted my comments and await the email survey.

stew

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 205 of 263

"Well I complained, well that's not true, I wrote as a CL and raised concerns about comments on the forum as a wider expression of dissatisfaction - still got the bog standard reply about red button. They really do have this wrong. A stubbornness about it seems to be in play"

I was wondering why the Mods had not posted. But I suppose if that is the official BT response then I presume there is nothing more to add.

Stew

0 Ratings
PaulLFC
Contributor
Message 206 of 263

Edit: Ignore this.
0 Ratings
YNWA_13
Contributor
Message 207 of 263

@neila4 wrote:
But they won't listen if you complain. And that is the problem really. They just stubbornly keep going. They don't know how to do it properly but won't listen to anyone who tells them they have got it wrong. I have complained about something and got the most useless irrelevant standardised impersonal response you could imagine. Should I complain about that? I'll just get another useless standardised irrelevant.... Well you get the picture. So it's easier not to complain. SoBT probably think everything'sok as people are listening and are happy with our responses. Well, we're not!!!!

You hit the nail on the head, its stubbornness and ego!

BT are the worst when it comes to customer service, so this is no surprise.

People just have to keep complaining and hope they eventually get the hint but it will be months!

0 Ratings
ozzymegan
Aspiring Contributor
Message 208 of 263

I wish BT would see sense and realise they are ruining the channel. It is still unwatchable.

There is 10 days until the next European action so lets hope something will be sorted by then and we will be able to enjoy watching the channel in full frame.

0 Ratings
TNT555
Aspiring Expert
Message 209 of 263

They might give a standard responce but at least you have taken the time to make an offical complaint. Even if they'll end up being stobborn about it.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Neil-Mason
Beginner
Message 210 of 263

Disappointing that no real progress seems to be made with this.

Why can't BT realise they are completely ruining the channel? It's not a difficult concept that sport should be screened on a full screen....
0 Ratings