Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 221 of 263

Re: BT Sport Europe Presentation

This is the respose I received today

Thanks for contacting us again. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

We have worked tirelessly to ensure that the vast majority of games are available in full frame.

The EPG issue is a 'live' issue which we are trying to address as it's a Youview platform issue.

We are pursuing further red button options but often channel implementations take time.

We do take on board your feedback, however the L bar is part of our overall broadcasting strategy and feedback has proved many customers do like it.

(The EPG issue I raised is the fact that the information that a programme is available in full frame that is being displayed in the Sky EPG was not appearing in the Youview EPG)

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 222 of 263

I do wonder what fedback strategy they are using to prove that "many customers do like it"

Perhaps a no response or a non complaint is regarded as a positive?

Stew

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 223 of 263

@Timmmm wrote:

I've had an update from BT.

The red button version of BT Europe without the news etc will be available in

"Prefer weeks but could go into 4-6"

So this isn't looking like a quick fix at all!

Also disapointing for any Sky customers that they will only be able to record with the news element present.

So given that posting was from 19th August and many other complainants were given similar information at that time...... We are now almost 10 weeks later and still no red button alternative to the spoiler riidden information L presentation on the BT Sport Europe channel. So what are are BT doing ... An update would I feel be appropriate.

i also see no evidence of the EPG data on Youview indicating which programs are broadcast in full frame.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 224 of 263

Any update  on what is happening here - are BT going to deliver the solutions they advised  or have they shelved them ?

0 Ratings
Gilesh
Beginner
Message 225 of 263

Yep, pretty-much unwatchable European rugby. Keep getting pop-ups about sports and leagues I don't care about. Very difficult to focus on the movement in the game when there's so much movement on screen. I'm switching off.

0 Ratings
peeedoff
Message 226 of 263

please get rid of this distracting information bar. makes the rugby completely unwatchable.

0 Ratings
Arock
Message 227 of 263

Just get rid of it. Its rubbish. There are plenty of other ways to get this useless information if someone wants its. 

Most people want to watch sport in full screen. If this is not an option that can be toggled on and off, don't put it there at all. 

I'm trying to watch a classic match that wasn't shot in wide format. Less than 50% of my screen has game. Rediculous!

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 228 of 263

I for one do not watch BT Sports Europe because of this L-info bar.

Stew

0 Ratings
Mikey47
Contributor
Message 229 of 263

Other than live matches I don't watch it at all. I would if the L presentation was absent or behind the red button.

0 Ratings
KernowChris
Expert
Message 230 of 263

Fear saying this here, it might be an error, but BTSE is 'L'less on BTSX6 currently, would love this to become permanent when the SX channels aren't in use for other things. 

0 Ratings