cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PC2015
Message 231 of 263

Re: BT Sport Europe Presentation

BT sport force feeding us adverts and constant distracting rubbish .. If I wanted to watch rugby on a screen half the size I'd have bought a 30 inch TV .. this really is the last straw on top of broadband reliability issues, dreadful customer support, over charging .. bye bye BT just as soon as the contract expires!
0 Ratings
Pickers
Message 232 of 263

I've just seen the result of the rugby match I was watching, appear across the bottom of the screen. Stupid decision to change to this layout. Just stupid

0 Ratings
Highlighted
YNWA_13
Contributor
Message 233 of 263

Tried to watch the Rugby and the logo is so huge, i gave up....

Just amazed they think all of this is still acceptable! 

0 Ratings
Keith75
Aspiring Expert
Message 234 of 263

BT are complete amateurs, how nobody at the top can see its absolutely ridiculous is beyond me.
0 Ratings
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 235 of 263

0 Ratings
Mikey47
Contributor
Message 236 of 263

As long as they put the L option on the extra stream or behind the red button on Sky. The SD picture behind the red button is unwatchable. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 237 of 263

Tonight it does seem that BT Sport eXtra 6 (SD and HD) are broadcasting simulcasts of BT Sport Europe in Full Frame (ie no L) on Youview - the  Sport eXtra 6 EPG guide doesn't contain the program details  but the programs are being broadcast.

I was also able to watch the BT Sport  eXtra 6 stream on the web ( PC) but could not locate it on the IOS (Ipad) app. (you can get to it via Live events on Sports Extra page and selecting BT Sport eXtra 6)

On BT Sport Europe there was a notice at the start of the program  that informed you how to watch on different platforms without the L  news streams.

0 Ratings
YNWA_13
Contributor
Message 238 of 263

So instead of giving you the option to 'have' that info onscreen, you have to hope the option 'without' it is either available and if you're lucky, to get it in HD!

Yet more backward stupidity from BT!

It should be opt-in and not the other way around!!!!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 239 of 263

BT Sport X7 and BT Sport X7 HD have disappeared from my BT Vision box EPG.
I would guess they will be used for this new BT Sport Europe option?
0 Ratings
Mikey47
Contributor
Message 240 of 263

Watching highlight matches over the weekend on BT Sport Europe via Sky the full screen presentation was available behind the red button. Great BUT the SD quality was rubbish and unwatchable.

What a waste of all that effort to get the full screen option.

The "L" should be the option not full screen.

0 Ratings