Message 251 of 263

Re: BT Sport Europe Presentation

Ah, I see what you mean.

Stew

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 252 of 263

Just channel hopping. Landed on BT Sports Europe. Showing a Classic Barclays Premier League game between Liverpool and Arsenal from 2001/02. 

Showing the game in 4:3 so we have the L Bar, then a gap on either side of the picture.

So, watching the programme on a wide screen TV, the picture is in about 60% of the screen! How can anyone watch this? 

Stew

0 Ratings
Mikey47
Contributor
Message 253 of 263

And all this is in beautiful HD. Go behind the red button on Sky and you can watch the game full screen in dreadful SD!

Give us the game in HD please and have all the pointless info "L" behind the red button in SD.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Guru
Message 254 of 263

Well, it looks like the L Bar is here to stay on the BT Sports Europe channel. Viewers having to use a work around to avoid it.

I was hoping BT would at least listen. I for one now avoid the channel other than for live events.

Shame really.

Stew

0 Ratings
Mikey47
Contributor
Message 255 of 263

I agree I'm not sure that pressing the red button is much of a work round but it's the picture quality in SD on Sky that is the problem. It is so poor as to be unwatchable.

I don't see how we can put anymore pressure on BT to reverse this.

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 256 of 263

BT, why do you inconvenience your customers?

Just watched the Empoli v Roma game, I thought I would watch the UEFA Champions League Magazine and on comes the LBar!! Banner says switch to 470 but no, I switched over to Sky Sports 1.

Stew

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 257 of 263

.........and now ACMilan V Torino full screen. 

Why do we have to keep changing channels?

Stew

0 Ratings
Dewimthomas
Message 258 of 263

You need to go into settings, Subtitles &a Accessibility option on the TV. Subtitles setting and ensure that is off. Then back to Subtitle language to set that to English. Then back and select Mimi TV Screen and set that to 'turn off banners'.
0 Ratings
YNWA_13
Contributor
Message 259 of 263

26 pages of id say atleast 90% of folks unhappy and yet, that blasted L-Bar is still here a year on after we said we don't want it and people still don't want it!

How is that for not giving a pox for what your customers want!! BT.......!!

0 Ratings
Patb0512
Message 260 of 263

Significantly degrades the customer experience. The option to turn this off would be useful.
0 Ratings