cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KernowChris
Expert
Message 1 of 263

BT Sport Europe Presentation

Why oh why have the powers that be adopted the SSN style of presentation on this channel. I'm probably one of BT's keenest supporters with BTTV but I simply cannot understand who could possibly have approved this. Bizarre is being kind. 

A reconsider surely must be on the cards. 

262 REPLIES 262
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 263

Re: BT Sport Europe Presentation

I agree it is a horrible presentation - total detracts from the programming being shown.

It not as if the fixtures/results  are of games actually in progress.

Is there a mechanism for viewers/subscribers to provide feedback to BT TV ?

Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 263

Agree it is awful

BTLife | 1967 Plus Radio | 1000 Classical Hits
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Helpful Post?
If a post has been helpful, say thanks by clicking the ratings star.
magpie03
Expert
Message 4 of 263

I may be the only one who doesn't mind it, quite like the news info along the bottom.
0 Ratings
DazzaS83
Contributor
Message 5 of 263

It probably won't be like it when the proper match kicks off tonight. The matches they have been showing have been in 4:3 format so makes sense to make use of the wasted space
0 Ratings
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 263

The German supercup was fullscreen when I watched it so it won't be all the time.
0 Ratings
KernowChris
Expert
Message 7 of 263

Point is that it's reducing the image of non live action, so what we're seeing isn't HD, due to the squashup. Still can't fathom why this was allowed to get on screen. Do the extras via a red button by all means, but this concept is dreadful. 

Mikey47
Contributor
Message 8 of 263

I hope that with the live match we don't have all the rubbish on screen as well. The fixtures/results list is so distracting and reduces the screen size. We want to watch the game not the other stuff. Please get rid of it altogether.
4candles
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 263

I agree with the people objecting to the graphics during non-live programming on BT Sport Europe.  It basically makes the channel unwatchable apart from during live events, and turns it into a cheap "preview" type channel, rather than the premium "new home of European football". 

What with this and the Ultra HD channel showing nothing apart from live events (not even any replays), BT Sport's offering is still basically just the two channels (edit: oops, plus ESPN of course).

And to rub it in, the graphics get removed for the adverts...

YNWA_13
Contributor
Message 10 of 263

The graphics onscreen during non-live doesn't bother anywhere near as much as that HUGE logo onscreen during a live match...

Its as long as a ticker!!!!!!

0 Ratings