Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YNWA_13
Contributor
Message 141 of 263

Re: BT Sport Europe Presentation

@Neil-Mason wrote:

The coverage is great for the Live games but as soon as the L comes back it looks so amateur! Why are BT incapable of listening to us?

Its a head-in-the-sand kinda of response from BT!

They can't just remove it because that would be admitting they were wrong and for some reason, thats more important to BT exec's than listening to those that pay for these services - The customers, US!

Ive had numerous complaints with BT and you get fobbed off every-time, its almost like a standard practice and they'll do the same with this unfortunately instead of listening to the feedback and acting accordingly!

I just hope people keep the complaints going, i have and will but the more do it, the more likely we are to actually get the result we want, which is a channel displayed properly with non of that silliness on the screen and the content fullscreen for us to all enjoy! (Which in the grand scheme of things, isn't asking too much really!!!!!)

0 Ratings
ThomasAdams
Beginner
Message 142 of 263

As I've said before it's a real shame that they are ruining the channel with this. There are some great games over the weekend coming up but all of the repeated games are unwatchable with the L so I'll have pick which games to miss which is disappointing
0 Ratings
Mikey47
Contributor
Message 143 of 263

They say that they are working on the red button option to get rid of the L screen if we want but it will take some time. If the red button solution is anything like the matches shown on X2 etc on Sky last night, the matches will be nearly unwatchable.

The L screen has to go on the red button leaving the recording in HD as it should be.

Also, we know they can turn the L screen off sometimes, so why don't BT turn it off for ALL recordings shown the next day?

0 Ratings
Message 144 of 263

It's appalling that this isn't going to be sorted still for the weekend! It is impossible to watch every game live with the amount of leagues BT cover throughout the weekend but they are ruining all of the repeats. Sort it soon BT before I have to cancel...
0 Ratings
TonyWade
Message 145 of 263

This is supposed to be the premium channel for BT and it looks a complete mess with all of the graphics around the screen.

I want to be able to watch European repeats in full screen HD not pushed into the corner of the screen.

I'm really not happy at all about this, complaint has been submitted!

0 Ratings
Stinger1
Beginner
Message 146 of 263

I was really looking forward to the European Football dedicated channel BT were offerering but it's been a complete let down because of the news tickers. They are unnecessary and they take away from what has great content on the channel.

I won't be putting up with this much longer and I decide to cancel it. Total disrespect to the European Football fans here.

0 Ratings
CelticFan
Beginner
Message 147 of 263

Complete shambles of a channel.

They call it a premium sports pack but then ruin their best channel! Launch a news channel for god's sake and leave the sport in full screen on Europe...

0 Ratings
neila4
Aspiring Contributor
Message 148 of 263

If BT is going to be taken seriously for sport they really need to sort themselves out and LISTEN to people and not just stubbornly do stupid stupid stuff. Just put the football on, sort your on screen graphics out big time and get some decent pundits.
0 Ratings
ozzymegan
Aspiring Contributor
Message 149 of 263

It is a shame that it won't be sorted in time for the Serie A weekend...

I like watching games from Ligue 1, Germany and Serie A but with the L coming in this season I guess i'll have to miss a lot of the delayed games and repeats that i've been able to watch in previous seasons! It's complete nonsense... they have a dedicated European Channel this season yet i'll be able to enjoy less European games.

0 Ratings
Stephen_1964
Beginner
Message 150 of 263

BT really need to change this urgently! It is spoiling all the repeats on the channel. They really don't care about us European fans do they 😞
0 Ratings