Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mikey47
Contributor
Message 241 of 263

Re: BT Sport Europe Presentation

I've just submitted the attached "complaint" via their contact us form:
After so many complaints about using the "L" layout when broadcasting non-live games you have given us the option of watching the match in full screen after pressing the red button.
When accessing BT Sport on Sky this means that the match is shown in SD not HD as the main screen.
This SD is of low definition and is of such poor quality that it is unwatchable.
Most people, from the Forums, do not want the L presentation all the time so please put that behind the red button and give us the match in beautiful HD.
I won't hold my breath!
0 Ratings
YNWA_13
Contributor
Message 242 of 263

@Mikey47 wrote:

Watching highlight matches over the weekend on BT Sport Europe via Sky the full screen presentation was available behind the red button. Great BUT the SD quality was rubbish and unwatchable.

What a waste of all that effort to get the full screen option.

The "L" should be the option not full screen.

This.

The quality is a joke and the fact they offer the GFX L as the main presentation with no GFX L in SD behind the red button says alot about just how pigheaded BT are behaving and the total disrespect to the viewers who have time and time again said we do not want this!

0 Ratings
andonsea
Message 243 of 263

Scores on screen in football matches

I just wonder why the scores and the bt logo are shown on the bottom of the screen where more of the action takes place and is something of a distraction ... Showing the scores etc at the top of the screen which is done by most other broadcasters would improve the viewing experience as there is no real action on that part of the screen. Perhaps a member of the broadcasting team could explain why this is done differently from almost every other broadcaster?

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 244 of 263

So, as a BT TV customer I now have the option to move over to Channel 470 to watch BT Sports Europe without the L Bar.

Well, sorry BT, stlll doesn't work for me. I was expecting full screen as the default, not the option.

I will hide BT Sports Europe (431) and just use BT Sports Extra 6 (470).

I really don't understand BT's logic!

Stew

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 245 of 263

If you watch through the BT Sports app, you still have to watch the L Bar.

How to spoil what would be a great channel.

Stew

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 246 of 263

I wonder if the BT Sports Europe L Bar complaints are caught up these OFCOM figures

Stew

0 Ratings
GarethW
Expert
Message 247 of 263

You can't really hide 431 and use 470, Stew: unless you never plan on recording anything on there. 

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 248 of 263

Why, I can record channel 470. I believe you can't on Sky. 

Stew

0 Ratings
GarethW
Expert
Message 249 of 263

I only have "This is BT Sport Extra 6" on my YouView EPG, no listings at all.
0 Ratings
GarethW
Expert
Message 250 of 263

If you mean you can record the six hour blocks then that is far from ideal.
0 Ratings