cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Guru
Message 191 of 263

Re: BT Sport Europe Presentation

Hi Mikey47, how did you sign up for the BT fan Forum? 

Stew

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 192 of 263

Looks like this - first I heard opf it

http://btsportfanforum.com/

Apparently:

The BT Sport Fan Forum is an online research panel consisting of a select group of BT Sport Fan Forum members. Panellists have the opportunity to share their opinions and experiences about BT Sport in surveys and interactive online activities.

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 193 of 263

Cheers Zulu.

Stew

0 Ratings
Mikey47
Contributor
Message 194 of 263

Thanks Zulu for the link. Hope you get the survey because they are obviously worried.
0 Ratings
PaulLFC
Contributor
Message 195 of 263

Thanks Mikey and Zulu, I didn't know about the Fan Forum but I've signed up now, hopefully they send me this survey about the "L" so I can give them my thoughts!

Glad to see they're even surveying people about it though, because as has been said this clearly means they've received enough feedback that they're now genuinely unsure that it's a good idea! (Just for the record if you're reading this BT, it is not a good idea, please get rid).

0 Ratings
Neil-Mason
Beginner
Message 196 of 263

Another Monday Morning, Another batch of German matches ruined by the "L". The channel is totally unwatchable with all of the noise around the screen, why can't BT grasp that it is not what the viewers want?

Just show the matches in full screen BT.

Message 197 of 263

Yeah, they've managed to ruin this channel. The Bundesliga marathon has been rendered unwatchable by the "L" - a deeply incompetent affectation. True, some of these games have been shown without the "L" when broadcast live, but many of these games are being shown for the first time - with the "L" in depressing situ. Incomprehensible. Serie A's marathon will be similarly unwatchable - and unwatched - tomorrow.

BT are also going to destroy another batch of Champions League Classics next week. It's incredible that they could go to the trouble of sourcing such a well-curated selection of archive matches (many with original commentary) and then wilfully destroy the viewing experience by plastering those horrific superfluous graphics all over them. I despair. Unwatchable.

BT seem to think that there is a different user experience at play when sport is viewed live or recorded. It's as if they think recorded sport should be treated as nothing more than filler. They fail to recognise that, for many, in a busy world recorded highlights are the value-add that a good broadcaster provides. People don't have time to watch full games - and when they do settle down to watch a programme, that programme should be treated as any live programme would be: with respect.

To my mind, the people who make the decisions at BT just do not understand the viewing experience. It'd hard to be more damning than that, but they've spoiled what should be a terrific channel.

TNT555
Aspiring Expert
Message 198 of 263

If I had time to kill, I wouln't mind the content, however having seen the L banner thingy, I just won't and don't bother to tune in at all. I don't mean to offend the content providers , just the guys in the BT Sport division who think this is a good idea.

I would highly suggest anyone finding this banner interfering with there viewing make their complaint official, read though how do I make a complaint to bt , also handy link the E-mail Complaint form for BT sport my personal favorite. If you keep complaining in here, the people who need to hear the complaints won't.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 199 of 263

I thought I would watch this channel - I don't because of this giant graphic and won't until it is removed completely

BTLife | 1967 Plus Radio | 1000 Classical Hits
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Helpful Post?
If a post has been helpful, say thanks by clicking the ratings star.
neila4
Aspiring Contributor
Message 200 of 263

But they won't listen if you complain. And that is the problem really. They just stubbornly keep going. They don't know how to do it properly but won't listen to anyone who tells them they have got it wrong. I have complained about something and got the most useless irrelevant standardised impersonal response you could imagine. Should I complain about that? I'll just get another useless standardised irrelevant.... Well you get the picture. So it's easier not to complain. So BT probably think everything's ok as people are listening and are happy with our responses. Well, we're not!!!!
0 Ratings