cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 12

BT Sport Rugby coverage

Why can we now only watch 3 games of Premiership rugby over the weekend?  1 game per day ? 

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Re: BT Sport Rugby coverage

You'll need to ask the people in charge of the premiership who made the decision to go back to normal rather than the all games again

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 12

Probably because crowds are allowed in now compared to last season. Thought the rugby would have got the hdr treatment on channel 465 this season. Is there plans for the future for hdr games ? 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 12

Because its in the contract between BT Sport and the Gallagher Premiership. Last season's arrangement was a temporary one in response to crowds not being allowed into grounds,

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 12

It is a shame the highlights programme is still being squeezed into 1:30 rather than the 2:30 previously used which was much better for showing the ebb and flow of a match over 20 minutes of action.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 12

@DarrenDev  Are there any plans Darren for the rugby to be shown on new ultimate hdr channel or just the 433 channel?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 12

Not something I can reliably comment on I'm afraid @Cluskeydee66 - I don't know what plans there are to bring HDR to rugby.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 12

I see the BTS3 broadcast of this weekend's highlights was borked by the Red Bee incident.

Going to record this afternoon's broadcast and also recording it from BTS1 tomorrow morning. It could be a while before I get to see the matches that were not on live.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 12

At the third time of asking now got a highlights programme that is not screwed up. Worth the wait though. 🙂
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 12

@gomezz wrote:
At the third time of asking now got a highlights programme that is not screwed up. Worth the wait though. 🙂

Pleased you got there in the end , That certainly  sounds like a case of TRY TRY and TRY again which sounds like the programme content.