cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paththerapy
Beginner
Message 21 of 69

Re: BT Sport on my Samsung Smart TV

Hi, Been in touch also with BT helpline-not got a clue! what do you mean by retuned your smart TV?
0 Ratings
aerodynamic750
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 69

Thanks LankyLiz

That sounds promising! Are you talking about channel 57 on Freeview, Freesat, or something else please?

Thanks

Gaz

0 Ratings
aerodynamic750
Aspiring Contributor
Message 23 of 69

I've downloaded the BT Sport App but it won't activate it for me. Keeps saying there's some sort of error and I need to call BT. Anyone got any thoughts please?

Thanks

Gaz

0 Ratings
LankyLiz
Aspiring Contributor
Message 24 of 69

Your Smart TV should have FreeView. With your remote press menu curzor down to channel curzor accross to Auto Tuning this will add more channels bingo on 57 BT Sport. Enjoy your foote!!
0 Ratings
aew17
Aspiring Contributor
Message 25 of 69

Does this method allow some sort of login? I have a Smart TV and the BT Sport channels are coming up as scrambled with no option to login through freeview.

0 Ratings
thewelshmark
Beginner
Message 26 of 69

Could you please explain how to use zappo with bt sports. I dont seem to be able to do that. Thanks

0 Ratings
LankyLiz
Aspiring Contributor
Message 27 of 69

All I did was carry out an Auto Tuning on the TV (forget about freeview) to add the channels, no log in required, I have already registered with BT Sport on MY BT you need to have a 12 month contract with them so you will start a new contract.  Speak to sales to see if it will increase your broadband cost.

Broadcasting on channel 57 is a list of fixtures so once you have sorted your Auto Tuning you only have to register if you need to check how long you have on your contract ring BT on 0800 678 1941.

Good Luck

0 Ratings
gethro
Message 28 of 69

Hi

I have tried this and you get channel 57  but 58+59 are still scrambled which is where the sports are shown 😞 

0 Ratings
LankyLiz
Aspiring Contributor
Message 29 of 69

You need to subscribe to BT Sport have you registered with them I am not registering until Janusary?  That is my understanding.

0 Ratings
Hunter2660
Recognised Expert
Message 30 of 69

Sorry Lanky Liz you are wrong I'm afraid. BT Sport 1 was broadcast in the clear Thursday evening on channel 57 which was why you were able to view them. Now both Sport channels are scrambled on 58 and 59, with the preview and schedule on 57. The only way to view them via those channels is with a Vision Box and viewing card.

0 Ratings