cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daytrader65
Message 31 of 69

Re: BT Sport on my Samsung Smart TV

Hi there,

Could you please give a step-by-step guide on the streaming through myzappotv.  I tried it but got stuck midway.

Thanks for your help.

0 Ratings
snaddona
Contributor
Message 32 of 69

Hi. Yes I'd like to know this too. I've installed both and the BT App works great as does the ZappoTV app, but I can't see how to link them up? Indeed a search of the forums appears to indicate this can't be done. What bit of magic am I missing? Thanks ... Andy.

0 Ratings
aew17
Aspiring Contributor
Message 33 of 69

I don't think it is possible. The doesnt seem to be any software to screen share.

However, for a Samsung mobile user, there is something called a MHL Cable which shares the mobile screen by HDMI. I have one on order, will test and pass on.

0 Ratings
sav
Contributor
Message 34 of 69

i have a galaxy S3 and Samsung Smart TV and the cable works well just the picture is still jerky like the PC OnLine player.

Summing up the MHL Cable is good and works well.

0 Ratings
mecook100
Message 35 of 69

I'm trying to access btsport on my smart tv. I can get as far as the login page through the web browser but I can't find any way of typing my login name and password. The remote control seems dead in terms of typing characters and numbers at this stage in the process.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Expert
Message 36 of 69

You can't do it on a TV as it needs Silverlight support. You have to use one of the supported devices and play that through the TV.
--
To say thanks for a helpful answer, please click the white star
0 Ratings
LankyLiz
Aspiring Contributor
Message 37 of 69

Hello Export do you mean link my laptop to the TV?
0 Ratings
aerodynamic750
Aspiring Contributor
Message 38 of 69

I've tried it by connecting my device (a tablet) to my TV via a HDMI lead and, although it works, the lip sync on the TV is out ever so slightly but enough to make me want to throw my cup of tea at the screen after half an hour, and the video quality on the TV is poorer than it is on the device. Is this normal??  I thought the idea of a HDMI was that it transfers HD quality video and sound??

Also, I still can't get the Zappo TV app to work with BT Sport. It works with other content on my device but not the BT Sport. Does anyone know how to get it working please?

Thanks

Gary

0 Ratings
Colin_London
Recognised Expert
Message 39 of 69

The web stream is only SD and meant for small screens so you will see defects when displayed on a big TV. If you want broadcast quality you need to pay for BT TV.

As for lip synch most TVs have a sound option to put a few ms delay into the sound when using a HDMI input which should help correct this problem.
0 Ratings
LankyLiz
Aspiring Contributor
Message 40 of 69

Thsnk you will sort now I know what I need to do.,
0 Ratings