cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bugle
Message 1 of 5

BT Sport on sky now £5 a month

Hi all sorry if this has already been asked but I have only recently become a BT customer. When I signed up in May (when I moved property) I was told I could have BT sport free as part of my package on BT TV. When we moved in we soon realised our TV reception via the aerial system was almost none existent in the area. I contacted BT and asked if we could move BT sport to sky and still receive it for free because of our lack of reception. I now have sky and wish to watch BT Sport. I called today to get this working and am now being told it is £5 a month? Is this right? Was I wrongly informed in May or has this changed with out me being informed?
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Sport on sky now £5 a month

Hi, things changed on 1st August. All free on BT TV with contracted broadband.
Sky its either £5 or £19.99.
http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/products/bt-sport/

Stew
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 5

Currently the standard pricing seems to be:

BT Sport Pack on the Sky Digital Satellite Platform (with BT Broadband) 
 BT Sport Pack is £5 if you’re a BT Broadband customer and you: a) Take BT Broadband for the first time, or b) Recontract your existing BT Broadband service for a minimum of 12 months 
 At the end of your BT Broadband minimum term, BT Sport Pack will cost £11.75, unless you renew your BT Broadband minimum term, in which case it will continue to cost £5. 

BT Sport Lite on the Sky Digital Satellite Platform (with BT Broadband) 
 BT Sport Lite is £0 if you’re a BT Broadband customer and you: a) Take BT Broadband for the first time, or b) Recontract your existing BT Broadband service for a minimum of 12 months 
 At the end of your BT Broadband minimum term, BT Sport Lite will cost £6.75, unless you renew your BT Broadband minimum term, in which case it will continue to cost £0.

0 Ratings
skifiasco
Message 4 of 5

I've downgraded to sports lite. Can I watch BT sports 1 on sky without paying extra?

How do I activate the sky card? Or do I have to pay the 5?

Confused.

0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 5 of 5

BT are trying to get more pepole to move from Sky to BT TV with Youview + by offering BT Sports full package free to BT TV customers.

Darren

0 Ratings