cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT Sport unlimited

Unsubscribe to vip pack but I was watching sport unlimited on Saturday day with a football all and it was ok but on Sunday night I turned onto BT Sport unlimited to watch the football and a lost the channel it's telling me me you haven't subscribed to this channel and I've been told that I have not got what a enough speed to get this channel I should be getting 44mg but my speed is 42mg and they told me that's why I'm not getting the channel can anyone help also I can get sport unlimited on the BT Sport app so why can't I get it on the BT box on my 4k

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Sport unlimited

Hi @ken2222, thanks for your post and sorry you can't bet BT Sport in 4k on your BT TV box.

This is because you will need a minimum guaranteed speed of 44Mb. Have a look at this post from last year which explains this: https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Sport-on-TV-Online-player-or/What-speed-do-I-need-for-BT-sport-ultima...

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Spoiler

@ken2222 if you have a compatible device, you can download the BT Sport App and you should be able to access Ultimate from there.

It's not added to the Youview EPG unless you are above the minimum speed requirements for Quality of Service reasons... 

Message 4 of 5

It's now longer called BT Sport Unlimited its BT Sport Ultimate.

Think you may need to upgrade to Fibre 2 if your landline will let you to get a better  speed so you can watch BT Sport Ultimate via the Youview EPG as it's called and not as you  keep calling it BT Sport Unlimited.

Dont know why you keep calling it BT Sport Unlimited.

Darren

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

No problems here on BT TV with Ultimate and a 39Mbps sync, 34 Mbps speed test.  Surely they would rate adapt?

0 Ratings