Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
wato
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

BT Sport

i currently have youview from bt and infinity , will i get bt sport automaticaly or will i have to register somewhere ?

also when will bt be giving us on youview the software upgrade to get the extra 18 channels as my exchange has

upgraded and is now able to multicast .

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
SamdyGray
Contributor
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Sport

I would also like to know this.

Hoping that they'll just automatically appear. Website seems to suggest it, but it's not overly clear.

0 Ratings
jparnell82
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 7

Just tried to go through ordering process and it clearly states that i don't need to do anything as i have YouView and infinity to the sport channels will automatically be added on August 1st. No idea when the upgrade will happen - before 1st August one would hope!

0 Ratings
ab79
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 7

Its the 3 pounds a month hd option which is free for a year if ordering before 1 August as I understand which is the mystery. There is no option to request this. When the ' I have a bt vision + box' icon is pressed the option appears, but then disappears upon pressing the youview box again. Strange.

0 Ratings
SamdyGray
Contributor
Message 5 of 7

This is the bit I don't get too.

The channels will be added for free by software upate - fine, understand that. But if I want HD, I need to 'register' or 'order' depending on which part of the website I read.

As I already receive Infinity 2 and have the unlimited TV package, I've nothing to 'order' and nowhere to 'register'.

Do I just call and have to re-contract for 12 months?

Everything's pretty clear for new customers, or those with broadband but without a current TV package, but nothing to say what happens for us existing customers with existing packages.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

I don't get it either.  I've been round and round in circles on the website.

I've inifinity and youview, so I am guessing we just wait and see.  However, i'd hate to miss out if I've missed a step out somewhere that needs to be completed before the 1st August.

0 Ratings
wdpwdp
Contributor
Message 7 of 7

The easiest way to order BT Sport is to call them an 0800 731 0286.

BT will even send you an email to confirm your order.

0 Ratings