cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bobesponja
Message 1 of 2

BT Sport

I'd love to watch BT Sport.... I have taken out in the last 6 weeks a new 18 month contract with BT (BIG MISTAKE) following my house move (BT managed to **bleep** this up big time). When I tried to sign up for BT Sport the (very poor) web site said my new 18 month contract would increase in January ( and they managed to **bleep** up my bill as well). I gave up trying to ring BT and sent in an e-mail complaint asking why after just taking out a new contract were BT going to put up the cost in just a couple of months ?

I (eventually, don't be fooled that they respond in 96 hours) got a machine generated reply saying thank you for requesting BT Sport we will process your request. Still no BT Sport, still no response from a human being and still no response to my complaint that my complaint hadn't been dealt with.

I have joined the forum in the vain hope that somewhere in BT there is a person who sort out the mess who will read this....

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Sport

Hi bobesponja

I am really sorry that you have had so many problems with BT Sport and your BT bills.  I'll be happy to help and get this all sorted out for you.

Could you drop me in an email please? Use the 'contact us' form in my forum profile under the 'about me' section. You can find it by clicking on my username.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings