cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

BT Sport

Hello All

My question/situation.

I have tried to register for bt sport online and when trying get the reply that there is a techi problem - try 0800 800 150 billing. After several calls to said number and lots of minutes listening to various anouncements I finally get through to a "warm body".

Please understand I have been a bt subscriber for yonks, I have bt infinity and one of the highest packages and BT tv. The adverts on the web sites and the various media say BT SPORT FREE TO ALL INFINITY USERS or something similar. But the warm body tells me I need to pay for a new freeview box, £49 as mine is incompatible. So where does the FREE bit come in.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
carol-beth
Beginner
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Sport

Hi I've had a similar problem to you. I'm a BT Infininity customer and am unable to get FREE BT sport. Having spent countless hours on the phone, last count 8 hours (2 hours+ on 1 call only to be told after being transferred 4 times) by Jim in Sales that I have to pay £35 to have an engineer visit to connect me as my Hub is upstairs in the office and my TV and BT Vision box are in the downstairs front room. Apparently the black wall adapter which we use to get BT Vision downstairs is not powerful enough for the BT Sport. 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings