cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

BT Sports - 12 month broadband subscription

Does the requirement of a new 12 month broadband contract commence a) 1st August b) When your current deal expires or c) when you subscribe.
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
FearlessFred
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 8

Re: BT Sports - 12 month broadband subscription

It starts from when you place the order, I believe. I base this on the fact that I got the "Thank you for arranging a new contract" letter along with the "Thank you for selecting to take BT Sports" letter through the letterbox yesterday. It takes about 10 days from when you place the order for the paperwork to come through...

0 Ratings
RJ414i
Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Just renewed my BB. Think I have to re subscribe before 31st July 2014 to keep the sports channel, going by the paperwork.  

0 Ratings
Highlighted
mentonman
Contributor
Message 4 of 8

Guys

I spoke to BT sales this morning to re-contract my Infinity 1 for another 12 months although I am only 4 months into my present one.

They said I couldn't do it as I had to wait for BT sales to contact me nearer the August launch with an offer of a new 12 month contract.

Seems to be a ilttle bit of confusion all around.

Regards

Mentonman

0 Ratings
FearlessFred
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 8

That's strange! Did you explain that you wanted BT Sports or that you wanted to re-contract? If you tell them it's for BT Sports, they should take care of it for you...

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 8

If you only have 8 months left on your present contract, you need to renew. Have a look at the first question in the bottom half of this page.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

But need not do until the 31st July.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 8 of 8

@pottyperson wrote:

If you only have 8 months left on your present contract, you need to renew. Have a look at the first question in the bottom half of this page.

Sorry, missed out the link when I first posted.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings