Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
McG
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

BT TV App Extra

Go to solution

Hi,

Can someone advise how on earth I get BT TV App Extra, I have followed guides on here, tried everything and it seems impossible to order this! I went through my package, add tv addons, keep same package, click through a few screens, add bt app extra for 5 pounds....click ok....then an error related to BT sport??

It is like BT don't want people purchasing this...

I have the BT Max HD package already and BT sport etc, so how do I simply get this app extra...

thanks

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
McG
Beginner
Message 2 of 8

Re: BT TV App Extra

Go to solution

This is the error I get when simply choosing the bt tv extra add on once I get through to the final ordering process.

bttvextra.PNG

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @McG 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

Sorry for the problems you're having placing your order for the BT TV app extra. Due to the issues, we'll pick this up and place the order for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
McG
Beginner
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks @RobbieMac, I have responded to your PM.

0 Ratings
McG
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @RobbieMac , it has been 4 days now since I provided the details and I have not heard anything, is this being looked into?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @McG  sorry for the delay in getting to your form. We are a bit behind at the moment but you were next in the queue. I've picked up your case and placed the order for you. It will complete later today.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
McG
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks John

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @McG  I've checked and the order has completed so it should be up and running for you now.

cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings