Contributor
Message 11 of 26

Re: BT TV App Offline Playback

Done, Thanks..
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 26

Hi @srome68,

Thank you for sending in your details. I've passed on your information to my colleagues in the BT TV team and I've asked them to investigate. I'll get back in touch as soon as I have an update.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
srome68
Contributor
Message 13 of 26

Thanks.
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 26

Hi @srome68,

I gave your home number a quick call, I'm sorry I didn't get speaking to you. My colleagues in the BT TV team are currently investigating the issue. Please can you retry playing the content offline.

If the error reoccurs please take a screen shot of the error and post that on this thread?

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
srome68
Contributor
Message 15 of 26

I'll give it a try once I get in from work today and post the outcome, thanks.

0 Ratings
srome68
Contributor
Message 16 of 26

Nothing has changed, still getting the same error.

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 26

Hi @srome68,

I'm sorry that it still isn't working for you.

@PaddyB is out of office until Friday. I'll be in the office tomorrow and can message the TV Experts to let them know that it still isn't working for you. They're out of office until Thursday. They will continue to investigate and get back to Paddy when he comes in.

Thanks

DanielS 

Community ModeratorDannyS
Show your appreciation!
Click on the thumbs up next to a reply to say thanks
Kudos”
0 Ratings
srome68
Contributor
Message 18 of 26

I've just come off the phone to BT I was going to cancel the BT TV APP Extra, she advised I'm penciled in for a phone call tomorrow she also ran some line tests which passed.

She noted in my account a possible credit to my account if it's not fixed tomorrow and the app extra service will be cancelled unless I have a something definitive going on.

I have one device registered my tablet and I can't even stream my purchase now error message GP928 you've reached your device limit, I have my last device registered due to faffing about resetting my tablet and reinstalling the BT TV APP to see if that made a difference which it never.

This is one frustrating service for me, YouTube and Netflix work fine playing content I've downloaded and play offline.

Current error messages, GW928, GW117 and GP928 I think there was a fourth error code which maybe listed in my account.

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 26

Hi @srome68,

Can you try it for me today please? Our TV developers have been making changes and would like to know if it's working or if there's still an issue.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Show your appreciation!
Click on the thumbs up next to a reply to say thanks
Kudos”
0 Ratings
srome68
Contributor
Message 20 of 26

Hi,

Looks like my number of devices i can register has been reset.

I can play my series purchase while online, I couldn't  before.

I still can't download my purchases still getting error GW908 the number of times you can download has been restricted.

When I try and play anything offline I've downloaded I still get the error GW117

The only way I can watch a download offline is if I'm connected to the internet when I start the film or series episode then disconnect from the internet while its playing, it then continues playing as normal.

Thanks

Stuart..

0 Ratings