cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 32

Re: BT TV App Offline Playback

Go to solution

Thank you @srome68,

I'm going to let the team know and hopefully we can get to the bottom of it  soon for you.

I'll most likely receive word back from them on Monday but if they update us over the weekend I'll be here and will let you know.

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
srome68
Contributor
Message 22 of 32

Go to solution

Thanks.

Message 23 of 32

Go to solution

You are very welcome @srome68.

The team will pick it up tomorrow and most likely reply to us on Tuesday. @RobbieMac will check it for me on Tuesday and let you know what the team have done. If more work is needed I'll be here on Wednesday and will follow up with you.

Thanks

DanielS

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 24 of 32

Go to solution

Hi @srome68,

I am sorry for the amount of time it's taking to get everything fully investigated for you. Our TV Experts are investigating it trying to get to the bottom of it. As soon as we hear back from them we will be in touch.

Thanks

DanielS

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
srome68
Contributor
Message 25 of 32

Go to solution

Since the recent app update (last couple of days) I can now play downloaded content offline without having to connect to the internet.

My only problem now is still not being able to download a Series I purchased, still generates the error GW908 the number of times you can download has been restricted.

Just so your aware I have now cancelled paying for the BT App Extra (I feel like I'm beta testing) rather than an end user and I'm not paying for that privilege.

Thanks

Stuart..

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 32

Go to solution

Hi @srome68,

I am sorry that you had to cancel it. Once we get to the bottom of everything I will see if there's anything that I can do to help you with the extra app.

There is a concurrency lock for downloading content. Purchases are limited to 1 download per asset.

If the series has already been downloaded to a device, the concurrency lock is in place until the download is deleted from that device.

Have you downloaded this series to another device? If so, you need to be online and delete the downloaded content from that device in order for the content to be available for download on another device.

Thanks

DanielS

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
srome68
Contributor
Message 27 of 32

Go to solution

As stated on the phone call I don't have any content, which i might add i paid for downloaded on any device at all!

If it is downloaded give me the ip address to which device it's downloaed on?

This is a problem is with this particular BT service as I know 100% it's not downloaded on any device!

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 32

Go to solution

Thanks for confirming that for me @srome68.

As soon as I hear back from the team I will update you.

Thanks

DanielS

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 29 of 32

Go to solution

Hi @srome68,

We are getting your account updated to allow the download again. It may take a few days before it's fully resolved. I'll be in touch when I know more.

Thanks

DanielS

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 30 of 32

Go to solution

Hi @srome68,

Thanks for speaking with me on Friday.

When you get a chance, please reply back and let me know if it's all working for you now Smiley Happy

Thanks

DanielS

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings