cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
4KTVFan
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

BT TV App, credit where credit is due

So these forums mainly consist of posts from people who are having problems with their BT TV service, or for various reasons are simply not happy with their service, which is good, because before I got BT TV I read the forums to see what the service was really like! 🙂

And I'm part of that critical crowd too, most, if not all my posts so far have been critical of BT TV, and I hope, that criticism is understood and respected, however I now want share my views about the BT TV app.

I've been with BT TV for just under two years now... in that period I've seen the BT TV app evolve, from a very me-too experience, into something which is now very slick...

So for all mods on here that have to deal with the problems we have, and to all the BT engineering staff that helped build the BT TV App, thank you... it's now very good!!!

So thank you BT TV, your BT TV app is great, and I have seen your commitment to making it great... so credit where credit is due... well done!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT TV App, credit where credit is due

Hi @4KTVFan,

Thank you for taking the time to post. Its always really good to get some positive feedback Smiley Happy

I downloaded the BT TV App myself yesterday and I was really impressed in the short time I got using it.

Thank

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Highlighted
dfel100
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT TV App, credit where credit is due

Could not agree more, I cast via Chromecast and the Extra App is excellent and much more stable than when I had to use a powerline adapter on my second box. So definitely well done BT. Any chance of it in the future allowing you to play recordings from your main box?
0 Ratings