Re: BT-TV BOX PRO

Go to solution
Thanks for your and others help.
0 Ratings
Message 42 of 62

Go to solution

@NeilO

Will I have to re-pair my phone to the new box to enable me to record to my BT-TV BOX Pro via the BT-TV app?

I set a recording but it still shows as pending. 

Will I have to re-pair while at home close to the bt-tv box Pro? 

0 Ratings
Message 43 of 62

Go to solution

Hi @sea2dog, I would expect so as your box has to be detected to start the pairing process. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 44 of 62

Go to solution

@JohnC2

It had picked up the scheduled recordings that were made with the TV remote but not with the app as you explained. Is it normal to have only the scheduled recordings made at home but not made with the app as it hasn't been paired yet with the new box. 

0 Ratings
Message 45 of 62

Go to solution

Hi @sea2dog, to be honest I've not used the app to set recordings for a very long time. I would've expected recordings with the app would only be recorded after the pairing is completed.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 46 of 62

Go to solution
@JohnC2
I've since paired the device successfully.

One thing though, why did we receive the following email last week informing us of these being removed from our BT-TV package?

We had all these with the older box so why were they removed when we got the new Pro box.?

Were they removed in error and can they be put back as we definitely had these prior to the order plus the fact we didn't ask for anything to be removed.

Here is part of the email we received not long after the order went through by the advisor last week.

Here are the services that will stop:
4K HDR Digital Bolt-on
NOW Boost
HD Extra
0 Ratings
Message 47 of 62

Go to solution

Hi @sea2dog,

You can get the same services on our Pro box so I can't see why they were removed.

Can you go to https://www.bt.com/mybt, log in and then go to Manage under Your products? On the next page click on Manage under Your TV and sport. You will see Your monthly add-ons at the bottom. You can add on the BT TV Ultra HD and NOW Boost there.

If you have any issues, let me know so we can arrange to do it for you.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 48 of 62

Go to solution
@DanielS
Yeah, but if I do that it will charge my account, even the BT SPORT HD was removed!
0 Ratings
Message 49 of 62

Go to solution
I'm currently waiting on Richard to get back to me as he said he would today at 11.30am as he said he would put these 3 items back.
0 Ratings
Message 50 of 62

Go to solution

Hopefully they will get back to you soon @sea2dog.

Those HD items that were removed also cover BT Sport as long as BT Sport is linked on the same account.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings