Message 52 of 62

Re: BT-TV BOX PRO

Go to solution
I can see bt sport but only on SD
0 Ratings
Message 53 of 62

Go to solution

You would be able to see BT Sport in SD only as the 4k bolt on and HD Extra cover the BT Sport HD.

Once they get added back on, you would get BT Sport in HD again.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 54 of 62

Go to solution

We had to revert back to the previous package to get what we had previously, looks like the guy in sales caused the issue by not adding these addons originally. 

The changes should be effective from 8am tomorrow. 

0 Ratings
Message 55 of 62

Go to solution

That's some good news @sea2dog.

Hopefully it's all back as it should be tomorrow morning at the latest.

Let us know how you get on in case you need our help.

Thanks
DanielS

Message 56 of 62

Go to solution

@DanielS

Should I be seeing a new order online for us going back to our previous package or is it acted on differently?

Advisor said it would be acted on by a team tomorrow morning around 8am.

Only thing I've had is an automated SMS text saying that the change can take up to 5 days, I sincerely hope that I will see this change by tomorrow at some point! 

This ghastly issue was caused by a sales member of the team who didn't add all our addons to the new contract hence the change back to our previous package.

Richard who works in the loyalty team promised to call me today but he failed to do so, not a happy customer! 

0 Ratings
Message 57 of 62

Go to solution

Hi @sea2dog

Thank you for posting back!  @DanielS is finished for the day.

I am sorry about this change since the order was placed.  Be sure to let us know tomorrow that this has been acted on by my colleague.

If you're still having some problems we'll be happy to pick up at that stage.

Thanks,

Robbie

Message 58 of 62

Go to solution
@RobbieMac
Thanks.
0 Ratings
Message 59 of 62

Go to solution

@RobbieMac

@DanielS

We called earlier this morning to see if they could give us an update on when exactly we would see our package back to how it was previously channel and addon wise and was told possibly Monday or Tuesday next week, thing is Jack who my partner spoke with yesterday said the team would be working on this around 8am the next day which is today.

I'm expecting this to be all sorted very soon as this has been extremely disappointing especially as it was originally caused by a member of the BT sales team. 

0 Ratings
Message 60 of 62

Go to solution

I really can't understand why it is taking them this long to fix this which is all on the notes! Unless there are other customers in the same boat. 

0 Ratings