cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT TV Box Pro apps

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone can give me a list of third party apps that are available on the bt tv box pro?

I currently have Apple TV with the channels app loaded so I can watch free view over IPTV, I’m really keen on the new IPTV feature from BT but would depend on what apps it has too as it would be great to only have to use one device for all viewing.

Thanks 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT TV Box Pro apps

3a.jpg

AFAIK these can't be added to except by BT & also can't be deleted.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Thanks so much for posting this, a shame Apple TV and YouTube aren’t included 

Message 4 of 6

@Kieron88j I don't think we will ever see youtube on this device but you can never say never. As for AppleTV+ no one has it except skyQ/Glass so I expect theres some 'exclusivity' deal on that similar to Disney plus. Eventually I think we will see it when that deal finishes.

Discovery plus is eventually meant to be coming due to the merger.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

@Kieron88j  What do you mean by 'channels app', do you have one Freeview app, or do you mean you have downloaded all the individual apps (BBC Iplayer ITV Hub etc)?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

I use the app called channels. Basically I have a box which plugs into my aerial (hdhomerun) which then makes my free view channels available on my network. I then use the channels  app to access all my  freeview channels on the Apple TV.

I use this method as my tv is on the opposite wall to the aerial, so the attractiveness of BT box having channels over iptv is very appealing. 

0 Ratings