No sorry, once you've left BT TV they are only available on the App! Smiley Sad

BT TV expertDarren
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on TV queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice, and help where I can with BTTV queries. Go here for more info.
Mandy5
Message 43 of 58

Re: BT TV Purchases

Go to solution

Ah okiedoki Thank You for all the help

stone77
Beginner
Message 44 of 58

Go to solution

HI BT can you help me with this too?  THis just happened to me - I'm getting the same 'third party subscriber not recognised' error message and I've spent about 2 hours on the phone to your various help desks who are all getting nowhere.  It's incredibly annoying - I've got hundreds of pounds worth of kids films that I've bought that I need to download today before we go away on holiday (it wouldn't let me do it before I left as a customer)  please help!!

0 Ratings
stone77
Beginner
Message 45 of 58

Go to solution

Hi moderators please can you help me with this too?  I'm stuck in a help desk nightmare!  I've been on the phone for an hour today now (it's the second time I've tried this week - last time I gave up after 2 hours) and I'm now with the Loyalty departmetn who are insisting that I can't get access to the BT Tv purchases app unless I buy broadband fromyou.  GIven that the fact I've only left BT because you can't supply me with broadband in the place where I've moved to it's SUPER annoying.  I also know they're wrong and that's what the BT TV pruchases app was set up for but I'm struggling to get anywhere with them.  I'm logged into BT.Com so I know I've got the correct BT ID details.  Please help!

0 Ratings
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 46 of 58

Go to solution

Hi @stone77 

Can you try now please?

BT TV expertDarren
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on TV queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice, and help where I can with BTTV queries. Go here for more info.
stone77
Beginner
Message 47 of 58

Go to solution

Oh my god Darren W you are amazing.  I have no idea how you did that but I’m in!  It works perfectly.  Thank you so so much.  I have spent an UNBELIEVABLY frustrating four hours on the phone this week to a variety of less than helpful people at various BT service desks - none of whom had the slightest clue that the BT purchase app existed never mind how to solve my problem.  The last person told me that all four of her managers were adamant the only way I could view my movies was by taking out BT broadband again (despite me telling her the only reason I was leaving was bcs BT can’t offer broadband at the place where I’m moving to - you couldn’t make it up).  THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to help me I really really appreciate it.  If everybody in BT was like you they probably wouldn’t have such a bad customer service reputation.   PS they REALLY need some training about the BT TV purchases app.  

0 Ratings
Message 48 of 58

Go to solution

Hi @stone77 that's brilliant, I'm really glad it's been sorted and I'll make sure @DarrenW gets see's your message 😀

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
swanbear18
Message 49 of 58

Go to solution

Hi

I am having an issue with accessing my film and tv purchases through the BT purchases app. My account closed 48 hours ago. I have since tried to log in to the BT purchases app but am getting the error message 'third party user not subscribed'. I have contacted customer services who have told me that because my account is now closed they can't do anything about it other than offer a refund. Their help pages specifically say that I should be able to access these purchases through the BT purchases app. I noticed a similar issue was resolved through this thread and was wondering if you might be able to help please. Many thanks.

0 Ratings
stone77
Beginner
Message 50 of 58

Go to solution

Swanbear I had EXACTLY the same problem last week - don't bother calling BT nobody will be able to help you, they will keep telling you you can't access your films but there is an amazing moderator in this forum who is a genius and fixed it.  Hoping he's seeing these messages!  Dave are you there?? 

0 Ratings