Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
swanbear18
Beginner
Message 61 of 67

Re: BT TV Purchases

Go to solution

Thanks for replying again Darren. Still no luck though. Deleted app data and cache before uninstalling/reinstalling...but still getting the same error message.

0 Ratings
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 62 of 67

Go to solution

@swanbear18 Okay thanks and sorry for what comes next...

The app is designed and managed by a third party company who don't respond very fast and in my experience don't provide very good responses.

I need to approach them to investigate further, will let you know once I have something, expect to wait a few days 😞

0 Ratings
swanbear18
Beginner
Message 63 of 67

Go to solution

Cheers Darren. No probs I appreciate you taking the time to try and sort this. If I have any luck in the meantime I'll let you know.

0 Ratings
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 64 of 67

Go to solution

Thanks @swanbear18 I've had some initial responses so will keep you updated.

0 Ratings
swanbear18
Beginner
Message 65 of 67

Go to solution

Hi DarrenW and Lee-S

Not sure if any progress has been made but I am now back to the original issue I had a few weeks ago. When I try to log into the BT Purchases app it shows the error message 'third party not subscribed'

Sorry to disturb you with this again.

Thanks

0 Ratings
stone77
Beginner
Message 66 of 67

Go to solution

I’m having the same problem again as well now.  If keep trying sometimes I get through but not always.  So infuriating.  I really feel like I’ve been stolen from by BT - I’ve got hundreds of pounds of films and I can’t watch any of them.  Would have been much safer buying them through Amazon. 

0 Ratings
stone77
Beginner
Message 67 of 67

Go to solution

Darren you are amazing!  It’s so infuriating that we can’t even complain about it because nobody in customer service knows what you are talking about - it’s literally only you!  Thank you so much for being in here and doing this.

0 Ratings