Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wraighty46
Aspiring Contributor
Message 91 of 115

Re: BT TV Purchases

Go to solution

Hi, yes thanks. What was wrong with it? Should I also use BTTV app in future as in your reply to another user?

0 Ratings
DarrenW
BT TV Expert
Message 92 of 115

Go to solution

Hi @scointer 

The recordings issue will be fixed in an update to the app being released at 11am tomorrow.

DarrenW
BT TV Expert
Message 93 of 115

Go to solution

@wraighty46 You will still need to use the Purchases app for now, post 11th you can use the BT TV App if you need to access those purchases

0 Ratings
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 94 of 115

Go to solution

@DarrenW - Do you believe this update happened?

0 Ratings
DarrenW
BT TV Expert
Message 95 of 115

Go to solution

It did land, still having issues? If so send me a private message. Trying to keep this thread for purchases

0 Ratings
Candy1
Beginner
Message 96 of 115

Go to solution

Hi Darren, i am also experiencing the same issues at Kinder74 has detailed, we had to cancel the BTTV service and the home tech expert / installer could not get the new (small) you view box to work for us.  Now I can no longer get access to the films we purchased via the App.  I can still log into My BT web page to view bills etc, as we still have all the other services from BT.  Please can you help me? Thanks. 

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 97 of 115

Go to solution

Hi @Candy1 welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. What Happens My BT TV Purchases If I Leave BT TV have you tried uninstalling and installing the BT TV App and see if the purchased content appears after 24hrs?

cheers
John

0 Ratings
Candy1
Beginner
Message 98 of 115

Go to solution
Hi John, I can’t log into the my tv section, I have tried taking the app off and adding it again, using the same log in I use to view bills, but it won’t let me in. Thanks
0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 99 of 115

Go to solution

Hi @Candy1 thanks for confirming that. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we will be happy to help you get your purchases back. 

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Candy1
Beginner
Message 100 of 115

Go to solution

Hi just to say, thank you so much for your help, this has been resolved now.

Thank you!